Friday, June 22, 2012

MRI Results



WOW... i just got off the Phone with my OB/GYN... My MRI results are in.  The placenta has completely invaded my uterus & possibly my Bladder as well but thats not 100%. i also just received a call from the Scott & White Clinic in Temple { where i will deliver baby} i have to go in at 1600 TODAY and set up my OB/ care and start my appointments. Time is running out.  My OB/GYN  said HE usually performs the C-section / hysterectomy at 36 weeks but he doesnt know how other Docs do it. But he sounded concerned, i guess i have severe  case of Accreta. I am a bubbely crying mess right now.
And my husbands unit isnt making things any easier right now. Yesterday,They admit that they pull my husband for exra duty / night shift/ staff duty BECAUSE of my appointments, now that i have to go to Temple , things will get even worse for my husband at work i just know it.


I have to get ready for my appointment now. I'll update everyone as soon as i can

1 comments:

Maike said...

wtf is wrong with your husbands unit??? are they punishing him because you have pregnancy troubles??? really??? i m sorry to hear all this and i will pray for you and hubby that things will go smooth from now on!

Post a Comment