Wednesday, June 27, 2012

can't catch a break


ok DH's unit is driving me INSANE. ever since he  got to this unit, things have gotten REALLY stressful. Everytime DH takes me to an appointment he has to pull extra duty {they made him pull an all night suicide watch at the mental ward after he pulled 12 of his  14 hours just to ditch out with me for an hour}. I had to reschedule all my june appointments because he was scheduled to go to the field, so i moved my appointments around {my MRI, ultrasound, glucose & reg OB appointment} well the day before my first appointment they told him he is going to some kind of class and will NOT be allowed to take me to my appointments... My husband wasnt even scheduled to go to this class, he was more like the back up guy because the guy that was supposed to go became unavaiable. i was Beyond pissed, i had to reschedule AGAIN & then ask a friend of mine to take me and had to drag my kids along it was a PITA. They are on my husbands ASS about the official statement saying that i have to have the hysterectomy { due to extra leave my husband will request} yet they wont let him take me to the damn hospital to get it. They even ADMIT openly that all the extra duty / details etc is a PUNISHMENT for "all the appointments" he takes me to...after the heartbreaking results of my MRI my OB/GYN called to tell me i have to be transferred to a bigger hospital because {and i quote} " We dont have enough blood resource here to do the c-section at this hospital" {GREAT huh??} anyway i called the clinic i will be seen/deliver baby, and the lady said that i have to come in ASAP to get things started The clinic is 30 miles away and i dont have a license yet & my friend is not available, i told DH and he talked to his higer up he said " well the only day i  will let you go is this thursday" so i called the lady at the clinic to schedule for thursday. DH's unit THEN said " well you will be going to the field until thursday.. WHY IN THE WORLD do they give him the "OK" to schedule an appointment for thursday JUST to screw me/him over like that!. DH reminded his higher up about the arrangement and his higher up said " well we might consider sending you home earlier then" {MIGHT CONSIDER .... WTF....}

i am about THREE weeks away from giving birth to this child, and i have NO clue whats going on. I dont know who will do the procedure, if my DH will be able to stay with me and things like that. i am going out of my mind here. if i was a whiny preggo chick with an easy going pregnancy i would understand that they wont give him off for every appointment. But my condition is life threatening for ME & BABY and they simply dont care.


i am sorry for this major vent. But i had to get it off my chest. i have YET to receive a call back from the hospital confirming my appointment on thursday :( please keep me and StickyBean in your T&P

3 comments:

DeAnna said...

vent all you need to doll!!! (((hugs))))

K'sWifey said...

OMG, i about lost it when i read all this. Is there NOTHING you can do? that is worse than bullying if you ask me and that should be illegal for the damn military as well

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness. That is so crazy!! Totally wrong in my book. Il be thinking of you and sticky bean :)

Post a Comment