Friday, June 29, 2012

1st appointment @ scott & white

Yesterday was my first appointment at the Clinic, i THOUGHT i was supposed to be seen by the nurse as well as the consultant. But instead all i was seen for was by the consultant to "set up my case" meaning signing paperwork. We drove all the way out there in a 105F with two cranky children JUST to sign paperwork... They could have send me those via Fax or email and i could have signed and send them back.
I did not get to ask ANY of my questions which annoyed me big times!!!! The consultant said i am scheduled with the nurse for the 6th of July so hopefully i get some answers then. I will be almost 35 weeks {34+4}by then, that cuts it REAL close if they stick to the 36 mark as well. i dont know if the docs want to have more tests done to get a better picture of everything or if my records from Darnall are enough. 

We talked to my In laws last night and they will drive down here in two weeks UNLESS this doc lets me go until 39 weeks {which i doubt}. this waiting is driving me nuts, that i cannot plan anything is making me really really nervous.

0 comments:

Post a Comment