Friday, June 22, 2012

MRI

it went OK, besides me nearly fainting because i was so dizzy..... to have a woman in her third 
trimester, lay on her back for 30 minutes straight,immobile and have her hold her breath every other minute {for 15-25 second } didnt sit well with me. I cant even hold my breath for that long NOT pregnant, so it was a real challenge. Baby HATED it, and pushed against the plates that were strapped to my Tummy { which resulted in baby putting even more pressure on my spine / blood vessels} they had to stop mid session and pull me out so i could sit up!. The Radiologist took a quick look at the pics and decided we needed a few more. The Nurse said that he will review the Images tomorrow and will report to my OB/GYN as soon as his report is done. 


I should receive a call mid next week, i am getting more and more nervous, i cant wait to have this baby <3 But it annoys the crap out of me that the nurse does NOT follow orders. After my OB/GYN appointment on tuesday, the doc gave me a sheet { instructions for the nurse} to schedule me for in TWO weeks, but yet AGAIN i wont be seen until i am 35 weeks along {three weeks} instead of just talking to the Doc {he usually schedules my appointments out of his regular schedule} 


Oh well like i mentioned in the last post my OB/GYN will call as soon as he has the results from my MRI and will either have me come in before my 35 week appointment OR we discuss everything on the phone.


Baby and i are super exhausted after today, and i cant wait to snuggle up in bed






EDIT: i totally forgot to mention that i passed the Glucose Test with flying Colors !!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment