Monday, June 4, 2012

30 weeks down 7 more to go!

i haven't updated in a while, but nothing much has changed since last time i posted. i gained two pounds in the last 5 weeks, that means I am up by 15 pounds now { not bad :D } baby is getting stronger & stronger i LOVE it. June is going to be super busy  i have three appointments within the next 14 days { MRI on the 7th, OB/GYN on the 14th & Ultrasound on the 18th}
The MRI is probably the most important ultrasound this whole Pregnancy. After those results are in we will know if i have to have a hysterectomy done or not!. I will also have my glucose test that day YAY.... not -.- lol i HATE that test. Plus i think its totally pointless since baby will be here within the next 7 weeks.
7 weeks...wow.... thats 42 days :-o My tummy is filled with butterflies just thinking about it!. LADIES { and gents} i CANT wait to introduce our little bundle of joy to you!!!!! i cant wait to hold this lil miracle. YOU ALMOST MADE IT hehe. i know it has been real hard for some of you to wait. But i promise, it will be worth the wait!!.i have a super cute idea to how i will reveal babys gender its NOT just going to be a pick and name + announcement,



Well scratch that..... my whole calender has just been erased, courtesy of the U.S.ARMY { or more like my husbands unit} They have kown for WEEKS now that i have appointments in june, i had to reschedule most of them because my husband wont be available after the 18th. So i rescheduled them all for before that.... TODAY he tells me they just put him in a UMOC starting TOMORROW... WTF???? i have to cancel ALL my Appointments. I cannot Have my MRI done until TWO WEEKS BEFORE BABY IS BORN.... i wont be SEEN by my OBGYN until TWO WEEKS BEFORE BABY IS BORN.... i wont have another ultrasound until TWO FUCKING WEEKS BEFORE BABY IS BORN.... i am SO pissed right now.....

2 comments:

Maike said...

U.S. Army: fucking up soldier's spouses since 1775... sorry to hear that they are doing it to you!

Nicole said...

Can't wait for the specially cute announcement :) its killing me. LOL and sorry to hear his unit is still being asses about everything. Just hang un there dear, YOU have made it this far!!!!!

Post a Comment