Wednesday, June 13, 2012

31weeks

max 6 weeks to go.. things are getting real stressful. I still have SO much to take care of before baby arrives and so little time!.
I finally Re-scheduled my MRI appointment for next week & I called the women's health clinic to re-schedule  my OB/GYN appointment that i was supposed to have Tomorrow. My Doc is completely booked, { like always lol} the nurse said she soonest she could get me in was July 5th. I told her to leave my OB/GYN a Message to call me back, he usually squeezes me in somehow {oh lord that sounds so wrong lol}. i have the next ultrasound appointment on Monday, T wont be able to make it, but i figured out a solution, a friend of mine will drive with me and watch the kids while i am  getting the ultrasound done!.
We will also meet up with a Photographer on Friday for a pre-session-consultation :D i am SUPER excited about it. ill probably have my maternity pics done beginning of July. We will go over the details of the shoot and discuss possible location/ outfits etc.

I noticed i haven't posted a belly pic in a while { although i know most of you stalk my FB for pics - and i LOVE you all for that hehe}



i am looking forward to the next ultrasound pics :D i will be 32 weeks

0 comments:

Post a Comment