Tuesday, May 22, 2012

28 week check up

I had my 28 week check up today. Doc wasnt too happy that i didnt get my glucose test done :( but i guess i have bigger issues then that stupid test so he wasnt too pissed lol. My uterus measures 29 weeks { it jumped from 25 weeks to 29 weeks in just under 14 days} Babys heartrate was at 147 <3 The nurses usually have trouble finding the HB, but i can seriously point out where babys HB is and i am ALWAYS right :D {momma knows best i guess}. I gained a total of 13.6 pounds so far {not bad at all if you ask me} my BP is normal {103/68}. We talked a lil more about my surgery, and they will leave my ovaries + tubes which means i will NOT hit menopause at 27 {YAY} ill have to call tricae tomorrow and get a referal for an MRI off post. Depending on what the MRI shows we will schedule my C-section either at Darnall OR at another Hospital here in TX. He said it could even be the one in San antonio, i sure as hell hope we wont have to go all the way to San antonio. If everything goes smooth i will have to stay about 2 -3 days after my C-section. BUT if things goes "not as smooth as they should" i will have to spend a few extra days in the ICU, Baby wont be able to stay with me then, and i would have to pump :( i am praying everything goes as planned.
The Girls will stay with my In Laws and i am praying they let tom stay with me until i get released.
Thats it for now i guess, lil miss Hailey is tired so ill put her down for a nap, and then take one myself :)

XoXo

2 comments:

K'sWifey said...

Are the InLaws picking the kids up or will you drive up there first? I really hope everything goes smooth and i am happy that you won't hit Menopause already. You are way to young to go through that already. But it still sucks, that you won't be able to have babies anymore, because you make cute babies :) Anyways i will keep my fingers crossed, so they will let Tom stay with you until you get released.

Maike said...

good to hear you won't menopause with 27! it sucks enough as it is! i'll keep my fingers crossed and pray so you guys can stay together during this and that everything goes as smooth as possible! *hugs*

Post a Comment