Monday, May 21, 2012

May 19th came and went

I was supposed to have my Baby-shower on the 19th, but the army screwed my husband over {once more} and made him work that day. Now i KNOW the Dad isnt supposed to be at a traditional Baby-shower, but my husband missed out on so much during the last 5 years that i want him to be there, so we canceled the Baby-shower !. We thought about the beginning of july for the new baby-shower date BUT baby will be born mid july so i decided to wait until the end of july and have a Welcome Home Baby Shower/party. That gives my friends the chance to meet Baby, and it makes it easier to shop for Gifts. I am excited for everyone to meet our little bundle of joy. Tomorrow i have another appointment with my OB/GYN hopefully we will set the Date for the surgery

0 comments:

Post a Comment