Monday, May 7, 2012

26w

just got back from my Ultrasound Appointment. Baby weighs 2pounds 3 oz already :D we got some beautiful pictures {will post them soon} I've seen a different doc than last time { for a second oppinion on my "bilobed" placenta / placenta previa & possible accreta } it looks like i have ONE placenta so thats good. But i have a complete Placenta Previa which means baby will be born at 37 weeks. Thats 11 weeks from WOW....but now he is concerned about placenta attaching to my bladder {Placenta Percreta} he couldnt distinguish the "wall" between placenta and my bladder, so i have to go back in on wednesday!. i dont even wanna think about the weight ive gained since my last appointment lol ill update that on wednesday after my Reg. obgyn appointment. here is baby








Profile 
nose and lips :D

Hi mommy & Daddy

2 comments:

K'sWifey said...

awwwwwww how CUTE!!!!! and Baby looks like hailey on one of her ultrasounds. I can't wait to meet this lil miracle

K'sWifey said...

I know i left a comment already but I am so amazed how much you can see in these pictures. I love the tiny nose, it is so cute <3 in picture 3 it seems like the baby is smiling :D I continue my prayers for you and the baby.

Post a Comment