Thursday, May 3, 2012

25 weeks 2 days

Today was SO not my day..... but first things first... I had my First Iron transfusion Yesterday and it went OK Besides the nurse not knowing what the heck she was doing.... Hubby watched the lil one while i stayed at the hospital. I might have another one tomorrow but i wont know for sure until 1 hour prior to my appointment... { i get squeezed in when someone cancels }
I Gained a total of 13 pounds so far, which kind of bugs me BUT i am 25 weeks along already and i am right on target so i try not to worry too much about it. Baby seems to be doing GREAT s/he is kicking up a storm as i type <3 Monday i have my next ultrasound and on wednesday my regular OB/gyn appointment. I cant believe that in max 14 weeks this baby will be born!.
Well today didnt go as planned AT ALL.. Hubby had to go into work at 0100 and was supposed to be back before noon... well he got home at 1500 we went to get my nails done and some groceries, when all of a sudden i felt like CRAP. I made it out of walmart and into the car just in time when i got sick { thank God for walmart plastic bags} it scared the CRAP out of Bells and she started crying :( poor babygirl i am feeling a lil better but i am still afraid to eat / drink... i felt off all day today and knew it was coming :( if its not better by tomorrow i will call my OB/GYN and see if i can get seen before monday/wednesday.
Well i guess thats it for now, i will be going back to bed and have hubby baby me!

1 comments:

Maike said...

hm... i always got sick from taking iron pills, but i dunno if getting that stuff i.v. can make you sick the day after. i hope all is well now!

Post a Comment