Tuesday, April 24, 2012

103 days to go

today i went on "i am pregnant" to get my weekly update on Baby and it says:



There are 110 days until your due date on August 13, 2012.
You are 170 days pregnant.
You are 5.6 months pregnant.
You are in your 6th month of pregnancy.
Your 1st trimester: November 07, 2011 to February 05, 2012. (0 - 12 weeks)
Your 2nd trimester: February 06, 2012 to May 20, 2012. (13 - 27 weeks)
Your 3rd trimester: May 21, 2012 to August 13, 2012. (28 - 40 weeks)


Then it hit me that i might only have anything between  89-103 days left depending on the results of our next ultrasounds. Baby is VERY active & i cherish each and every kick and roll baby does in my tummy, we have come along way and i honestly didnt expect sticky bean to stay with us for that long. This week also marks a BIG milestone, by the end of this week, baby has a good chance of survivig { with A LOT of help of course} should baby be born soon. I know, i know i probably should think about it this way, and i sure as hell hope baby will NOT be born before week 37 but it gives me somewat a piece of mind.

Like i said Baby is active A LOT especially when Daddy talks to him/her

Every Night, hubby says good night to baby and i guess there is something about his voice that makes baby tumble and kick like crazy <3


My belly is SUPER LOW, but my uterus / baby are right below my Ribs, i think its because of the placenta previa / bilobed placenta. I <3 my bump.


The Girls are super excited about Baby, they love on my tummy and talk to baby every day.  Bells tells me how she can't wait to hold baby, and change baby's diapers, and hailey tells everyone that mommy has a baby in her tummy. They are such a blessing.


I just realized that this has been the first REAL update {with pics & stuff} in a LONG time. i am sorry ladies, but i have been super busy lately

1 comments:

NicoleA said...

Praying baby stays in the belly for at least 10 more weeks. It is def. good to hear that things are looking good still and IF baby should come soon "he" will be ok. Technology today is a wonderful thing :) I love that tom and the girls talk to baby everyday.

Post a Comment