Saturday, April 7, 2012

Cry me a river

I'm such a big baby sometimes. I have been a crying mess for about an hour yesterday, and all just because I had to cancel my prenatal massage appointment {for the second time due to money being tight }
It's probably not a big deal to anyone, but to a pregnant hormonal women its a huge deal lol. Hubby has been really understanding and gave me a back & foot massage last night. I think the reason why I was so upset about this situation is, that I don't ever take time just for myself! And when i do plan something, there comes always something up anf I have to cancel my plans. I don't do girls nights { not into it} and when I decide to take a relaxing bath , my youngest tries to join me, or my oldest HAS to tell me about her day.
I am always someone's mommy or someone's wife wish I LOVE dont get me wrong but I sometimes I wish I had an hour just to myself. I guess that's my vent for this week lol I am off to enjoy some more time with my inlaw's <3

2 comments:

K'sWifey said...

aw i'm sorry sweetie :( i can understand how overwhelming it can be when you just need YOU TIME sometimes but you won't be able to get it :(

DeAnna said...

It's so hard... just wait till baby gets here...I stay up late to get some me time but I have to cancel a lot of things for myself do to either money or something comes up =( Hang in there (((hugs)))

Post a Comment