Tuesday, April 10, 2012

22 weeks down

Whoa this is embarrassing to type lol but ill say it anyway

I gained 5 1/2 pounds in the last 4 weeks EEK, while i know its in the normal range of weight gain { and i have only gained 9 pounds up until now) i am worried what my doctors will tell me. The nurse at my last appointment told me to up my Cals, and so i did, well i was more pigging out the last couple weeks, than upping my cals a bit.  i am scared to gain more then nessecsary, i would like to stick closer to 15 pounds. It was SO hard to lose all that baby weight after i had hailey UGH.

Oh well on another note, we bought our First Baby Items YAY. We bought a few onsies at the local thrift store, ten to be exact, baby will be born in July so it is going to be REALLY hot, onsies will be all we need for the first few weeks!. It was hard to find premie stuff so T and i stuck to the newborn / 0-3 months clothes
I am terrified that i wont get the nursery done in time, but i am pretty sure baby wont mind :) i have to take it easy, for baby's sake so the nursery will have to wait.

i am a little bummed out that i wont have a Babyshower for this little one :( but i dont know many ppl around here & his family isnt anywhere close. T suggested an online babyshower, but i dont know, to me it seems like i am begging for baby items?! The thing i like about babyshowers, is getting together and having fun, the presents are just a Plus.  i have a secret baby register, and i will reveal it once Baby is born { due to colors/themes i've chosen on this register} in case friends/family want to buy something

i am still not talking to my side of the Family, and i dont plan on doing so anytime soon. Im still pretty pissed about this whole thing, oh well.
Baby has been super active lately, and is Definitely pushing and deforming my belly :D Strong little sticky bean :D. We like to play a game, I POKE baby, and baby pushes my belly where i poked, its AWESOME  i will try to take a GOOD video of it and post it on here so stay tuned :)


OH and here my belly, if you havent seen it on FB already

2 comments:

Nicole said...

A. You are stinkin cute w.your baby belly. B. I completely understand not wanting to gain too much weight, its a killer to get off, but you live in Texas now and I'm sure you'll sweat off most of it ;). And shouldn't the FRG or Toms unit(not sure if that what its called in the Army) throw yall a baby shower?! I know that's how it works in the Air Force. Maybe just you and a few of the ladies you do know can do lunch/something small and still celebrate sticky bean.

Maike said...

yeah, don't worry about the weight! you'll loose it in no time! the heat will kill your appetite and the sweat will take care of the rest *g*
i think it's a great idea to ask the FRG. that way you'll get to know the others right away!

Post a Comment