Wednesday, April 11, 2012

OB/Gyn appointment

I just got home from my Second OB/GYN appointment with Dr Rabi and i have to say i REALLY hope he will deliver the baby, we feel pretty comfortable with him, and  always takes time to answers our questions.
The first thing he said was " you know we can scratch the Vaginal Delivery" LOL i just replied " jup kinda figured that". He said that even IF the Placenta previa resolves itself over the last few weeks of the Pregnancy the Accreta will not. We are not 100% positive i HAVE a Placenta Accreta, in fact you cant 100% diagnose an accreta before the placenta is born and sent to the lab. We will have lots of ultrasounds and We will also have an MIR done to get a better look at the Placenta/possible accreta. But he said that T and i have to discuss how we want to proceed, An accreta is putting me at a Really high risk of dying due to bloodloss, so in most cases they do a Hysterectomy to avoid the bloodloss etc.That also means no Baby's anymore. But i am "fine" with that i have two beautiful daughters and i have another little miracle growing inside of me. I do NOT want to risk dying giving birth to StickyBean. He said that IF the Placenta Previa should resolve itself i will have a Scheduled C-section at 39 weeks. If NOT i will deliver at 37 weeks. He said i could be hospitalised a week before surgery just to be able to keep an close eye on me!.
I gained 8 pounds so far, and he was pretty happy with that! I am now at 133 pounds.
I also asked him WHY i only have ultrasounds every 4 weeks, that i was worried i am not watched closely enough. He said it gives the best results because the baby doesnt gain much in 2 weeks but the difference with 4 weeks inbetween will give a much better reading.
He also told me " You know NOTHING goes in "there" not your husband NOTHING" i blushed and said "jup we have been told that at the last ultrasound....". I can't even have Nurses check my cervix, so everytime i go to the ER i have to let them know that due to my condition they cannot check me even IF i had conractions.
Well last but not least, Babys Heartbeat was at 149 <3 This is it for today, Hailey is going down for a nap now, and so will I


XoXo
Jen&StickyBean

1 comments:

Maike said...

wow, sounds like you'll have fun getting sticky beans out! we'll keep praying for you and sticky beans! hope all goes smooth and well!

Post a Comment