Friday, March 2, 2012

since we are about to PCS in 2 days i decided to update this blog one more time. not much since my last posting has changed so ill start with a belly pic :)


I love the lil bump i have going on :D .... my blood pressure has been giving me a hard time lately, but other then that i am feeling pretty good. I have more energy and the naeusea waves are not as often / bad anymore.
I am not looking forward to the 11 hours 20 minute flight on sunday tho.
Well this is it for now. ill try to keep you all posted as much as possible... make sure to also check my PCS blog HERE

1 comments:

NicoleA said...

love the pics :)
I am praying for a safe and comfy flight for you all. I hope the girls dont get to antsy. Please post someplace when you make it state side so that we all know you made it safely.

Post a Comment