Friday, February 24, 2012

Back to 0

I had my Last Prenatal Visit with my OB/GYN in Germany today!. My Bloofpressure was normal for once YAY. And i am back to 0 with the weightgain { i lost 3 pounds in the first few weeks and gained 3 back since 9w1d} We are also back to NOT knowing what we are having lol, the dr. yesterday told us one sex & my dr today told me the other ... This baby is making us wait <3 which is ok :)
My uterus/Baby is now all the way up to my Belly button, and baby was kicking up a storm <3 Brain and heart looked real good {GREAT relieve}.
 Here are Baby's Measurments:
BPD [Biparietal diameter] 3.4cm {16w3d}
HC [Head circumference] 12.1cm {16w0d}
AC [Abdominal circumference] 9.9 cm {15w6d}
FL [Femur length] 1.95 cm {15w5d}

I am currently 15w4 days according to my LMP, so baby is measuring ahead a lil which is fine :) I will share some pictures of Baby later but now iwill reveal the most amazing news of this whole pregnancy { besides learing i am expecting of course hehe}

.
.
.
.
.
.

Well since baby was implanted so low, we were almost certain that the placenta will cover my cervix {at least partially}. TODAY my Doc confirmed that the Placenta is to the LEFT and NOT close to my Cervix WOOOOOOOOO fucking HOOOOOOOOOP which means i have the chance of a VBA2C { Vaginal birth After 2 Cesarean} IF i find a doc stateside that lets me go into labor myself :D. We are SUPER Stoked about this, i really dont want to go through another C-section!.




4 comments:

Nicole said...

You've said it a million times and I completely agree, nothing matters more than a HEALTHY baby!!!! And I smiled(really big) when I seen those measurements, especially that's beautiful head(brain)!!!! lol can't wait for more pictures once you make it to the states!!! Prayers still coming your way ;)

K'sWifey said...

Yeah! C-Section Sucks! All the ppl that give normal birth usually say that those ppl having C-Section don't know how it is to give birth to a baby.... i gotta disagree with it. It's not funny when you can't walk for more than 7 days because your belly was so heavy and the scars not wanting to heal...
I am happy it went so good with this appointment today :) I am relieved that things seem to get better for you, sticky bean and everyone else :)

I had a dream last night... It was kinda funny... well somewhat... You uploaded pictures after your baby was born and you said. The Baby was supposed to be a boy but the penis disappeared. uhm funny because of how you said it lol but not so funny when i woke up haha i was shocked for some reason.
The baby is playing "hide and seek" with you hehe. But i know for sure you don't care what the gender is, as long as sticky bean makes it without complications. I am happy about the updates :) HUGS

NicoleA said...

I am loving all the good news!!!!! I hope whichever one said its a boy is right :) I also hope you get a dr in texas that will let you deliver vaginally.
Still praying for you and baby and I cant wait for more good news!!!

Maike said...

i am so glad sticky beans is doing so well! have a save trip and good luck finding the right doc, so you get to do what's best for you!

Post a Comment