Thursday, March 15, 2012

18 week check up

This is going to be a short update, since I am posting from my phone. I am 18w2ds today! Today was also my first OB/GYN appointment here at the clinic in ft hood!
I THOUGHT they scheduled an ultrasound today so I was pretty sad when the doc told me there wasnt going to be one today, he saw how disappointed I was so he did a quick ultrasound with one of those old ultrasound machines, but the quality sucked so bad that we couldn't really see sticky bean!
We scheduled my anatomy scan for the 2nd of April and my next OB/GYN appointment is on the 14th (I think) of April.
My vitals are OK, I gained .2 pounds since last week so a total weight gain of 3 pounds.
My iron is SUPER low, so now I am on iron supplements.
Baby is kicking up a storm and hubby is staring at my belly, talking to baby <3 I started feeling AND seeing baby kick on Monday and today is the first time hubby saw it as well <3
I tried video taping it but the kicks won't really show on the video! The lil kicks are not strong enough just yet!

1 comments:

K'sWifey said...

I am sorry the whole doctor thing is such a bummer. i was HOPING they would give you a sooner appointment. I could have sworn the anatomy scan was scheduled for the 16th this month? I might be just confused lol.
YAY on the kicks and movements and i hope you will be able to record it soon :) So cute!!

Post a Comment