Friday, January 27, 2012

None Pregnancy Related

I just recieved the BEST news since my BFP in December!. Like most of you already know, my husband came down on orders for Ft. Hood beginning of March. In order for me to PCS with him i have to have a Visa / Greencard!. He came back from his second Deployment end of October, and mid November we applied for my Visa at the Embassy in Frankfurt. We are now 38 days away from our PCS Date and i was worried SICK the last couple weeks because i havent recieved my final interview appointment!!I contacted the embassy on January 14th and they said the Petition is still pending so I started to put in paperwork with housing, that way i may stay here even after my husband left for Ft Hood, but it has not been approved so far!. But TODAY i recieved this email!.

Dear Mrs. Bxxxxxx:

Thank you for your email. An invitation letter for your final visa interview was mailed out yesterday and should be delivered within the next few working days. Attached to this email please find a copy of the letter.

Best regards,

Immigrant Visa Unit
US Consulate General
Frankfurt, Germany


You have NO Idea what this means to me! Its like a HUGE weight has been lifted off my shoulders. I spent one year without my Husband, i am High Risk Pregnant, with two kids, i have no idea how i would have managed all of this { clearing quaters, getting to frankfurt, flying to Ft hood} without my husband! ... Im a Military Wife i would have managed somehow but it would have been a PITA and i am grateful that i have my visa in time to start this journey together with my husband as a Family!

1 comments:

K'sWifey said...

i was really happy to hear that and i am glad that is almost knocked out of the way :) now you can focus on other things not not have to be worried so much anymore :)

Post a Comment