Monday, January 23, 2012

Blast from the past

Today i was kind of browsing my Pictures on FB, after a few of my friends comment on pics i uploaded a LONG time ago!. I came across this one. I was pregnant with hailey Marie


Bells sat next to me and asked me if i had any pictures of her, and i am ashamed to say that i hardly have any pics of me while i was pregnant with her!. Mostly because back in 2005 i couldnt afford a Digital camera ( or  have regular pics developed). Then i was only 19 years old, i didnt really care much for my growing belly 
{ eventhough i LOVED Bells from the minute i learned i was pregnant}. I never thought about keeping track of my pregnancy { such as belly pics, weight, or reading up things online} 

But after having a loss late November 07 and then Kaitlyn 08 things changed dramatically, ive never heard about a thing called neuraletube defect, before Kaitlyn, i had no idea what all could go wrong during pregnancy. Now, a Pregnancy is something really really precious to me, even more so then before simply BECAUSE i KNOW what all can go wrong! I Cherish every day im Pregnant! I take Pictures EVERY week, most ppl probably wont notice much of a idfference in weekly Pictures but i LOVE to see my belly grow. I read as much as possible about the changes my body & Baby goes through, not because i feel like i have to, but i WANT to know, i look forward to every monday, when my ticker picture changed {i know im weird lol}

6 comments:

NicoleA said...

No your not weird. I hace only 1 belly pic from when I was pregnant with trenton and none from when I was pregnant with matthew thanks to his father taking my photo album when I kicked him out.
You have every right and reason to cherish every day you are pregnant especially with all the things you have been through. Thankfully bells will understand not that it helps you feel any better about not having pics for bells to see
Hugs and prayers for you all

Maike said...

we might have two pictures of me being pregnant with jordan and all i have for records is his mutterpass. i never looked anything up because i didn't want to know what could go wrong. heck, the birth preparation class was scheduled for march 9th and jordan was born on march 6th, 3 weeks early *g* i guess it was just meant to be for us.
but with what you have been through since you had bells, i think it not only perfectly normal, but extremely awesome that you learn as much as you can and keep track of everything and take a ton of pictures! i m sure bells understands that although there are no belly pics of "her" baby belly you and tom love her very much and that's all that counts.

Maike said...

ps: when i was pregnant you couldn't even tell until i was 5 months along and even with 8 months my belly didn't look very big. to me that makes it really amazing to see all your belly pics because you are so tiny and your belly just looks huge!

K'sWifey said...

i always thought your pregnant belly looked amazing :) and i like to look at them and remember how FAST it grew :) And i love that you post pictures every week since i am too far away to see your belly grow :) and Leonie enjoys that too. As far as not having bells belly pictures.... you still have that belly made out of clay? see THAT is special AND you have ultrasounds right? What you COULD do is write a story dedicated to bells. I am sure you still remember all of your pregnancy AND that she had a twin :) she for sure is a miracle that makes her special

Mrs.B said...

I should have bells "mutterpass" and the Ultrasound Pictures, but alot of stuff got lost during move's etc. I dont remember much of Bells Pregnancy, i think it was because i wasnt in a good state {Relationship wise} and i just tried to get through the Pregnancy so i can hold my lil one!. I do remember that she was sUPPOSED to be a Boy until i was 30 weeks along :D and yes i still have the Belly casts <3 i am torn and i dont know if i shoul have them shipped to the states or if i should leave them here :( i would be devistated if they break

Maike said...

if you wrap them yourself in a way bigger box, with lots of papers and bubble wrap and then write fragile all over the box, it should be fine. maybe you could bring them to a "save place" like your inlaws house in the states next time you visit. being active duty involves way to much moving.

Post a Comment