Friday, January 27, 2012

New Video

I hope you are not Sick of my Videos just yet lol. This is a short one from this morning, the baby gave it a good kick towards the end of the video and you can HEAR it, i lost the HB right after and was able to pick it back up a minute later ( but my stupid phone cut the video short boohoo)



ALSO i thought it would be fun to look at some "gender pretiction" Games i have done over the past few weeks:

Chinese Birth Gender Chart
GIRL

Chinese Luna Calendar
BOY

gender numerology prediction
GIRL


Old Wives tales Quiz
BOY

Baking soda Test
Boy

"Bellas Prediction" { Bella is the daughter of one Woman thats on the same group as me! the lil one seems to have a gift for Gender Prediction!}
BOY

Ramzi Method { the relationship between Placenta Location & Gender read more here }
BOY

"Gut Feeling"
BOY


This is my Post for Tonight. I hope everyone has a Fabulous weekend

XoXo
Jen & Stickybean

2 comments:

K'sWifey said...

Love the video and everyone says this will be a boy, it MUST be lol

Maike said...

how can anyone be ever sick of listening to that??? lol! i love it!

Post a Comment