Thursday, January 19, 2012

My Daughters

I am a VERY blessed mommy, my daughters are incredible. They have been SUPER happy about mommy being pregnant again, especially my oldest, She constantly kisses and touches my belly, shes worried about what and how much i drink and eat, she comforted me yesterday because i was sick, and today she will come home right after school {SKIPPING her after school program that she loves so much} to "take care of me" since i am sick!. She is amazing!

My youngest is curious about mommys growing belly, and LOVES listening to Babys heartbeat!. Yesterday she took an Ultrasound picture of stickybean and stuck it down her Pj and then held her belly with a BIG smile on her face saying "baby tummy"



I took this picture Today she was touching my belly saying "baby mommy tummy" she of course doesnt get the whole " mommy is going to have a baby "soon" but i think she will be a AWESOME big sister once baby is here <3 I couldnt be more proud of my Kids

0 comments:

Post a Comment