Wednesday, January 18, 2012

horrible horrible Head Cold

OK i dont know WHY, but my body seems to wait for the PERFECT timing to get sick!. I was fine all through Block leave but THE DAY hubby went back to work {yesterday} i started to develop a headcold!. This morning i woke up feeling like i have been hit by a train {... make that two trains} I spent most of the day on the couch, and my youngest { bless her heart} took advantage of me being sick! i have {well had i managed to pick it up} crushed cookies, babywipes, MILLIONS OF SHOES, toys, juice packs { the lil stinker helps herself out of the fridge} etc etc all over the livingroom/kitchen/dinningroom. She also didnt want to take an afternoon nap so she has been whining ALL DAY. Its almost bedtime tho {YAY} hubby is STILL at work {gotta love the ARMY} and i havent even started Dinner, i might just order a pizza for me an hubby since bells was invited to have dinner at her friends place and hailey already ate dinner. 

Well thats my Vent for today, on a happy note, Baby is doing fine, i was able to pick up his/her HB twice today :D

2 comments:

NicoleA said...

Try some vicks on your chest, a humidifier to keep moisture in the air, and a nasal pot. That is what I was told to do for my head cold and its way safer than taking meds. I hope you feel bette soon and maybe miss hailey will behave better for you tomorrow.
Hugs and prayers for you all

Maike said...

of course the cold had to wait for you to be all alone. after all, lil ms. hailey wouldn't have had all that wonderful fun today with tom being around to help out ;)
i m happy to hear that sticky beans is doing great and i hope and pray for you, so you'll be on your feet, chasing hailey, again very very soon! hang in there!
*hugs*

Post a Comment