Thursday, December 29, 2011

Husband of the year award

I don't know what I would do without my husband !. He has been a really big help since his leave started! He gets up with our kids, changes haileys diaper, helps bells getting dressed for SAC and makes them breakfast, just so I can sleep in a lil. I am completely useless these days! I can't keep my eyes open for more then a few hours and usually go down for a nap once the baby takes her nap!
Hubby also takes care of the dishes and other things around the house. It's a blessing having him home 24/7 ESP. Now that I can't do anything myself. He even puts up with my whiney/ bitchy attitude without complaining! I'm truly blessed with my husband <3 I am still trying to find a way to thank him for all that he does for me!!

Sticky bean is doing good so far {I guess} only a few more days till I have my next ultrasound, I am going to talk to my obgyn about prescribing me something for the constant nausea, because it's starting to take its toll on me!
I am praying that the blood clot didn't grow any bigger {I'm not hopeful that it's gone/smaller since I didn't have any bleeding since the "big scare"}

3 comments:

MamaCrowder said...

You defiantly have a winner on your hands!!!!! Hope you start getting back to your normal self soon, but its good that you have a husband who helps while you're not. Still praying for sticky bean!!!!

NicoleA said...

Tom is definitely amazing and your relationship only gets stronger with each moment that passes. The love you two share is stronger than I have ever seen or felt and I know nothing will ever put doubt in your love for each other no matter what "task" gets thrown at you. You are truly blessed to have each other and I know neither of you will ever forget it :)
I hope you get some good news this time even if its as "simple" as nothing has got worse. Praying for you always {HUGS}

Lilys_mommy2011 said...

awww tom is such a great guy...im really gllad u guys got married ....andy did that when i was on bedrest n the doctor told me that im not suppose to do anything hell there was times he helped me shave my legs cuz it was so hard to bend over to shave them lol i think we found pretty awesome guys dont u think sis??!! :)

Post a Comment