Monday, January 2, 2012

8 week Baby visit

i JUST got back from my "Baby visit" and i am STOKED to say things start to look good for us!. The baby is still very very low, but its right above my Cervix Canal with is GOOD { if the baby would be in my cervix canal it wouldnt have room to grow and i would have had to terminate the pregnancy} The babys grpwth is right on target { sticky bean is 1.84cm } and his/her heart was beating away!. There is still ALOT of blood in my uterus but the Doc said as the baby grows it will push the blood out of my uterus!. Another improvement is i went from visits every two weeks to every FOUR weeks which is AWESOME, because it means sticky bean is doing GREAT!. The Dr also saw sticky bean MOVING :D i missed it {booohoo}



ALSO!!!!!!!... it looks like we will be leaving this year :D the Dr gave me to ok to fly {wooohooo} however tom will request to extend his Deros for 3 months that way i have enough time to get my visa stuff done and out of the way and we have enough time to outprocess!. The Dr said Flying is as "risky" as driving long distant.

I couldnt be happier <3

5 comments:

K'sWifey said...

WOOOOOOOOOOOORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love the good news!!!! I am unbelievably happy right now. That is fanfuckingtastic!!!!! Extension for 3 months? THAT would mean you could still come to our going away party lol. Those are great news. Fight away sticky bean, i am alreay one of your biggest fan <3

Ggirl2008 said...

Yay, i couldn't be any happier for you guys :) You can already see everything on the little bean, so cute :) Can't wait 'til next check up and until you find out the sex, i'm still pretty sure it's a little boy :)

MamaCrowder said...

Whooooooo hoooooo!!!! I had the biggest smile EVER while read this. Im sooooo unbelievably happy for you guys!!!! Prayers are a wonderful thing!!!! I will continue to pray for little one and you. Now let's hope your MS goes away soon and you can enjoy your pregnancy w.your family!!!!!! I say 'boy' also b.c he's a fighter already. And wonderful news about coming stateside ;)

NicoleA said...

That is fantastic news!!! I am so happy for you right now :) still praying for you and sticky bean

Maike said...

yay! that is awesome news! i am so happy for you!!! if that's not a good start for the new year! we'll keep praying, it really works =)

Post a Comment