Tuesday, December 27, 2011

another ultrasound

i feel like everytime i go in for an ultrasound { at the clinic in Landstuhl} i get told " not to get my hopes us" to " not tell anyone because it would be too heart breaking to call everyone to inform them i lost the baby"
The baby is right on track and has a beautiful heartbeat {150bpm} but i also have an almost 2 inch big blood clot right above the baby. If that blood clot should pass soon the chances are high it will push the baby out as well { because of sticky beans location}. I hate not knowing whats going to happen!. i have another ultrasound on Monday { with my regular OB/GYN}

Also this MS is really starting to kick my A$$.... i had less then 600 calories today :( i am thinking about ordering one of those "Sea Bands" they are supposed to help with MS. Im definitely not going to take any more medicine i have a hard time swallowing the three pills i have so far, i dont need to add another one!

1 comments:

NicoleA said...

I hope you can find something to help with the MS I know how much it sucks to not be able to eat. As for them telling you not to get your hopes up........ Really do they not know that you are already excited when you get that possitive at home......ugh idiots!!!! I am praying for you and sticky bean {hugs}

Post a Comment