Friday, December 23, 2011

Hot & hungry

My Husband and i had the funniest argument EVER the other night!. I am so uncomfortable at night and have really bad Hot flashes. I lay in bed oly wearing a shirt screaming "IT SO HOT IN HEEEEEEEERE" while i kick away the thin sheet i was covered with!. He chuckles and said "WHAAAT are you kidding me?? the heater is OFF the window is open ALL.THE.WAY its in the middle of december... THERE IS SNOW ON THE GROUND ... and you are still hot??" i didnt know if i should laugh or cry {thank you homones}.THEN my husband tries to snuggle up next to me { and lets face it that man is a damn heater} and i say " Honey i love you to death but if you dont let go of me like RIGHT NOW im going to kick you out of this bed" he knows its all in good fun  But its really hard for me to sleep at night :( Then once i am asleep i wake up every our to go pee and the whole thing starts from the beginning!
Also remember the first pregnancy surveys i posted and said i dont have morning sickness..... scratch that.... it just took me 45 minutes to eat a small yoghurt with TWO grapes, half an apple and some Granola... thats all i had since yesterday. I am Hungry but there is no way ill eat anything because i feel super crappy after every "meal" Thank God Sticky bean is still so little and isnt suffering from lack of nutrition.
Tomorrow is Christmas and we will spend it with my Parents in Trier.... CANT WAIT to stare at all the delicious food not daring to eat any of it.

I wish everyone a Merry Christmas <3
Jen & Sticky Bean

3 comments:

NicoleA said...

I so totally understand you on the sleeping part lol it sucks so freaking bad but its funny too. I hope you are able to eat something soon since I know how much you like food lol thank god for sticky bean sticking but mommy needs some food too lol. I hope you have a fantastic christmas with your parents. Merry Christmas to you all :)

Anonymous said...

Lol. That is quit a funny one, your right. I know how the man-heater thing goes!! I hope you have a great Christmas hun!!

K'sWifey said...

haha, you don't need to be pregnant to feel hot hun, i can't remember one damn day of seeing you wear a sweatshirt. Every time i see you, you wear a t-shirt lmao. But OMG how that must suck now that your pregnant with all these hormones giving you a hard time!! I am so sorry, you are not able to eat much, hopefully that changes soon, for sticky bean and you!!
i hope you will have a great time in Trier. tell everyone, i said hi! Merry Christmas to you and your family!!! Lots of Love!

Post a Comment