Sunday, December 25, 2011

Huge Scare

Yesterday was crazy. we went to my moms { which is always stressful due to the big crowd thats usually at my moms house} we opened the gifts early { which was nice} and at around 1730 we were on the way back home!. We put the kids down for bed and i jumped in the shower!. i wrapped a towel around me and walked into the Living room when all of a sudden Blood came GUSHING out of me { i havent seen that much blood in all my life} and i passed 2 BIG Blood Clots!. I broke down crying knowing that i lost the baby!. T and i were debating if we should go to the hospital right away or to wait till today. We decided to wait since i was in no pain at all and judging the size of the blood vlots i was almost positive i passed the baby!. I couldnt sleep all night.
Then this AM i got up and all the bleeding was gone { in fact it stopped soon after i passed the 2 B.C} we had breakfast and the kids got to open their gifts!. I asked my neighbor C if she would watch bells while we go to the ER in Landstuhl {German Clinic}. Once we got there we talked to the ER Doc and they Called the OB/GYN on call!. she had tom and hailey wait in the waiting room and i went into the office with her!. She asked me a bunch of questions and about my history / previous Pregnancies etc.... after i told her about the amount of blood and the clot size she wasnt really hopeful that there is still a baby!. I finally got to change and she did  a Vaginal ultrasound!.

i was SHOCKED when i saw my "tiny" bean and a strong beautiful heartbeat <3 i was speechless because i did not expect to see our beautiful sticky bean!.



Also according to my LMP i am 6w6d but according to sticky bean { who grew from 0.35mm to 12.5mm in 5 days} i am 7w3 days <3
This is our little Christmas miracle and prayers DO work!!...
The Doctor cannot explain why i was bleeding so much but she said it might have been the hemorage that i had/have in my uterus!.


EDIT: Also it seems like sticky bean moved up a bit, but i am not for sure. i hope the dr on tuesday can tell because she has seen the baby this last tuesday

7 comments:

MamaCrowder said...

Omg, MERRY CHRISTMAS to you and your family!!!!! Sticky bean LOVES his/her family already!!! Keep growing little one!!! And its hard to tell from the picture above, but is the blood gone now?! And yes prayers are very powerful!!!! <3

Ggirl2008 said...

You can't believe how happy i am right now :) I was hoping everything would turn out fine and i'm very glad that your lil kruemmel is going strong. Now i am pretty convinced it must be a Boy, a real fighter. I hope everything will stay well and that i hopefully can share my Birthday with this little Fighter :D

Mrs.B said...

there is still blood in my uterus but i'd say it isnt as much anymore ( you can see some to the babys right). i also have to edit the above post again because i forgot to add something important

NicoleA said...

Oh my god....... I cant believe you were able to wait that long to go in but I can understand why you waited. I am glad everyone had a good christmas. But I am exstatic that sticky bean is still holding on strong!!!! Prayers are definitely powerful and I will continue to pray until sticky bean meets "his" family completely healthy!! Thanking our great lord for your christmas miracle and sending tons of prayers to you. {HUGS}

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness!! I am so happy to know there was good news out of this!!! Very happy!!! That was indeed a great Christmas gift!! Prayers will keep on coming :)

K'sWifey said...

OMG, i just went from shock to crying to jumping heartbeat and a happy laugh!!! I am so amazed how strong sticky bean is and he / she is such a lil trooper. I am so sorry, you have to go through so much but i love how this turned out to be a happy ending and sticky bean is still there!!! Merry christmas sweetie pie!

Maike said...

holy cow! what a story! i am so glad everything is alright with sticky beans!!! i'll keep praying for you guys!

Post a Comment