Thursday, December 22, 2011

EFMP

We went to the EFMP office today to see what steps we have to take in order for Toms orders to get changed/canceled. We have our "EFMP enrollment appointment" on January 18th I have to be seen by an ARMY Dr. And HE will decide if I am high risk / allowed to fly or not! After that we will have to bring the paperwork to the lady responsible for toms orders! The EFMP guy said it won't be a problem to move toms deros to the right or cancel his orders {if they cancel the orders he will come down for a new assignment } I just hope everything works out the way we are hoping for! Now all I have to do is contact someone from the embassy in Frankfurt and see if they just hold on to my paperwork until my due date gets closer or if I have to start from scratch again! But at this point I really don't care anymore! All I am worried about is sticky bean <3

4 comments:

NicoleA said...

I pray the Army dr agrees that you are high risk as we know how the Army likes ti screw people :/ I hope the embassy can hold your paper work but like you said if not oh well since sticky bean is way more important. I am still praying for you all. {HUGS}

Lilys_mommy2011 said...

i hope everything works out sis...

Anonymous said...

I hope some good news comes of this!! Praying for you two!

K'sWifey said...

i agree with everything said above :) prayers your way!!

Post a Comment