Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Cervical Pregnancy

OK i usually dont do this BUT in this case i HAD to... i opened the Clinic OBGYN's letter that i got yesterday to give to my Reg OBGYN. My Diagnosis was "Cervical Pregnancy" i looked it up and EVERY page suggested that the pregnancy has to be terminated because its life threatening. It said that most of the pregnancies dont make it past the first trimester {spontaneous Abort} but the ones that make it past the 1st Trimester can cause massive bleeding and i could end up having to have a Hysterectomy
I am just wondering, If its really THAT bad and life threatening for me, WHY they havent told me  My Friend Nia suggested that maybe my baby is only Close to my cervix but they have to use "cervical Pregnancy" because they dont have another diagnosis for it? i am confused and dont know what to think / do anymore GAAAAAH this is driving me NUTS

2 comments:

NicoleA said...

Im really not sure what to say :/ id be nosy too and pissed that they didnt tell me what it said. I hope that nia is right and they just had to use that terminology because there is nothing else to call it. I am praying you get some kind of answers soon and that its good news. {HUGS}

K'sWifey said...

i think i would have opened the letter as well and now i would be concerned that they didn't tell... uhm... but it's about YOU and YOUR result, so they can not really tell you not to look at the letter. I would talk to the doctor and ask him why he didn't say anything and if it is really like Nia said or what the hell is going on, they NEED to tell you!!!!

Post a Comment