Thursday, July 12, 2012

Random update


{5DaysToGo} I just tucked my hubby in after his 24 hour shift.  I will let him sleep for a few hours and then its off to get a few last minute things we need for Baby.
We are planing on setting up Annabells old bed in the Livingroom downstairs for whenever i come home. I dont want to be confined in my Bedroom all day, i want to enjoy the company of m Inlaws and be a active part of the daily routine. Its going to be SO hard to just sit back and recover. Ill have my Wonderful husband AND in laws around to help me
I am watching "a Baby's Story" on TLC, and cry every time a new bundle of joy enters tis worl. I cry because i am SO happy for the parents but i also cry because i am jealous { silly i know} i wanted a Vaginal birth SO bad. I wanted to welcome my Baby into this world and not be strapped to a damn OR bed. I had SO much time now to "get used" to the fact that it will definitel be a Cesarean, but everytime i came somewhat close to accepting it, something else got thrown at us. But i know everything will be OK as long as i have my wonderful little family with me to support me

0 comments:

Post a Comment