Saturday, July 14, 2012


{4 DaysToGo} I had my LAST OB/GYN Appointment today, i  had to sign a few consent forms & also got bloodwork done. The doc went over the procedure with me and said he basically expects me to need Blood transfusion due to the severety of my Placenta Percreta {jup its not just an Accreta anymore -.- }. I told him that i want hubby to be informed and brought to the baby ASAP. I want hubby to Kangaroo with the lil one to  get that immediate bonding with baby since i will not be able to provide that. 


I told tom that i feel like i am being punished for something.... First i was told i couldnt VBAC due to a placenta previa, and as soon as i got somewhat used to the thought of having a Cesarean i was told i have an Accreta..... NOW its a Percreta { involvement of other organs} i REALLY try to stay positive & and focus on having this baby, but im not gonna lie, its Hard. I am grateful for my wonderful husband who has been my rock in all of this!.   I know i shouldn't feel so damn sorry for myself, but i am a Huge Cry baby at the moment lol

Anyway, by measures almost 7 pounds at this point {thats FABULOUS news} i asked him about the measurments of baby's limbs and he said this late into the game, its really hard to get a good clear pic of the limbs so thats probably why they were measuring behind.

i talked to the Anesthesologist this AM and i am now good to go, Dr was happy that i had my blood drawn TODAY instead of the morning of the surgery.

My Hospital Gown arrived today and i LOVE it. A Friend of mine made a gown for me as well, it should get here on Monday <3 CANT WAIT


My In laws will get here on Sunday WOOHOO that means hubby will stay in the hospital with me. That makes me SUPER happy :D 

1 comments:

Lilys_mommy2011 said...

Awww u look soo cute I miss bein pregnant :( lol can't wait to meet the lil one

Post a Comment