Wednesday, July 4, 2012

GAAAAAH

time is DRAGGING, i am going out of my mind. I will meet my new doc in 5 days, i am SO scared he will say that he wont do the surgery until 39 weeks. I KNOW its best for baby to stay put as long as possible, BUT i am totally freaking out about going into labor before my C-section date.
If i should go into labor, the chances are really high that i start to bleed, due to the Previa. That would put baby and me in danger.
The Nurse at Scott & white said they usually deliver baby's where mom has previa early, i just dont know if the doc wants to run more tests before surgery, there isnt much time left until Baby is considered Full term.
I am having contractions on and off but nothing too painful or frequent enough to go to L&D. I am trying to keep it easy and rest as much as possible for today {hubby is on CQ again}

I wish everyone a wonderful 4th of July.

1 comments:

Maike said...

*hugs* hope all will go well with you and baby!

Post a Comment