Sunday, July 29, 2012

12 days Post Partum

Hey There

I am now at 12 days post partum, and i am proud to announce that i am back to my Pre-preggo weight.... but thats probably due to not having a uterus anymore, also i wasnt able to eat ANYTHING the first 6 days post OP everything made me sick, it was awful. I am now able to eat normal THANK GOD, there is nothing more awful than being HUNGRY but not being able to eat. Here are my first "progress pictures" i wont be able to workout for AT LEAST 6 months due to the vertical incision on my skin


My Scar is looking A LOT better already, which makes me SUPER happy.


a close up

 not much Preggo belly left :( i miss it already...


I bought a post partum Belly band to help my body to heal faster. It fits nicely, not too snug!. We will see if it actually helps any lol.
Hubby bought me some Victoria Secret panties, and i LOVE them :D i never had anything from VS besides the Sweat pants / jacket that he ruined a few months ago lol.

My in laws left today :( we were all heartbroken, but it was the hardest for the Girls. I hope they have a safe journey home!.

we took those pics right before they left




we are planing on visiting them in December for christmas <3

1 comments:

Maike said...

holy cow woman! you look gorgeous! and that scar is healing nicely too! keep it up!

Post a Comment