Monday, April 2, 2012

Anatomy scan

I am 21w0d as of today, and just got back from my Anatomy scan!.
Baby looks good no anencephaly or spina bifida and no markers for Down syndrom, the little one weighst ONE POUND already!!!!!. We got a few pictures of baby which i will upload later :) .....Everything seemed fine BUT there is ONE concern... the babys placenta... or should i say placentaS because apparently i have TWO of them..... it looks like my placenta is SPLIT in half but connected with abnormal blood vessels..... That means i am back to Being High Risk, i will  have ultrasounds every 4 weeks, and baby will be delivered AT LEAST 3 weeks before my actual due date......  Pelvic rest for the rest of the pregnancy, and i could end up being put on Bed rest ( at home or the hospital) if the abnormal growth of the placenta continues....I am beyond crushed at this moment..... i just pray my little miracle stays strong :(
The second concern is that i am A FULL placenta previa {placenta/s cover my cervix completely} ALSO the placenta has attached itself to my old C-section scars. Thats also a big concern, it could cause heavy bleeding during the C-section, which will end up in me having a hysterectomy. I am at a complete loss at the moment and dont know what to do/think. I can't even Talk about it without crying. I DONT care if i lose my uterus during the C-section as long as baby is going to be OK and developes healthy....

5 comments:

Ggirl2008 said...

I am so sorry to hear this hun. I hope everything will be ok and that lil Kruemmel stays strong 'til its time for him/her to come out!

Anonymous said...

Im sorry to hear the bad, but happy to hear the good :) I just hope he or she will turn out perfect. Stay strong hunny and keep focus :) Guess I should take my own advice huh :(

NicoleA said...

I am so happy to hear everything looks good. I am sorry to hear the bad :( this little one has proven to be very strong just like you so I have faith that he will be ok and very healthy. I know its hard ( impossible ) but try not to worry. I am praying for you and baby everyday {HUGS}

K'sWifey said...

He or she has been SO STRONG from the beginning on and i will continue praying that he/she will continue to be strong. I am so shocked that this is happening after it finally looked like you can start to relax about your pregnancy! I wish i could do something for you!!

DeAnna said...

Keep you and baby in my prayer's <3

Post a Comment