Tuesday, January 10, 2012

unplanned OB/GYN Visit

i wasnt due for another OB visit until the 30th of this month, but last night i was in so much pain that i couldnt do ANYHTING but lay on the couch / bed curled up in a ball!. and to make things worse i wasnt able to pick up sticky beans heartbeat all day. We thought about going to the LMRC but it was late already, and they would have kept me for hours i didnt want to do that to my kids. I thought as long as there is no bleeding im fine!. Then today i tried to pick up sticky beans heartbeat again, with no luck. I know that the fetal Doppler, at this stage of pregnancy, isnt always able to pick up the babys heartrate PLUS its implanted low AND i have a retroverted Uterus so i know i shouldnt freak out BUT with the pain i was experiencing i wanted to make sure sticky bean is OK.
I called my Doc and his assistant told me to come in right away.i had to give a urin sample they had me step on the scale {which is still going down} took my BP { which is WAY low with 85/55} Dr told me to take Iron, Magnesium and fiber. Last but not least we got to see stickybean with a beautiful Heartbeat!.



its amazing how FAST they grow!.

3 comments:

NicoleA said...

I am sorry about the pain you are in but I am so so glad sticky bean is ok. I hope your weight and bp go up and stay normal you have been through enough already.
{hugs} and prayers

Mrs.B said...

i dont mind my weight going down :) its not drastic ( only a few pounds) but im not supposed to gain anything yet anyway. Thanks for the prayers they are VERY much appreciated

Maike said...

what a relief to hear sticky beans is ok! i am very sorry you are having so much pain and have to worry so much! we'll keep praying for you!

Post a Comment