Tuesday, December 13, 2011

update on us

Last night the bleeding slowed down and eventually stopped, but this morning it picked back up {brownish discharge} with clots {about pea size} i had to wait til 1730 to call the Doc for my HCG Results. My HCG is at 5756 {wooo fucking hooooo} Tomorrow morning we will go in again and have blood drawn again to see if my Levels still raise!.



I have tried my best to stay off my feet today, but its easier said then done with a really active 2 year old :-s T has been at work all day but got this morning off to take me to the Pharmacy.

We went to Tricare to get my "presciption form" {that way Tricare covers the cost} well they told us we have to pay upfront and fill out forms to claim the money later on!. { Good to know!!! if i would have known this shit i would have fucking bought the meds yesterday already} Well i have been taking magnesium pills {which taste nasty} and have been showing up gell kapsules up my vagina {oh sticky bean, the things i do for you <3} the gel kapsules contain hormones to make the " contraction" and bleeding stop. I have been feeling OK today, i dont have pain {i just feel uncomfortable}
We really dont know where this pregnancy is going, but i will do everything in my power to give our unborn baby a fighting Chance!.

1 comments:

MamaCrowder said...

Yay for HCG going up!!!! Lil one is fighting 'its' hardest for you Mom!!!! I know easier said than done, but try to rest and stay calm. Were all prayer and pulling for this little 'guy'!!!! :)

Post a Comment