Monday, December 12, 2011

Another 3 Days of Not knowing

This Morning i Started spotting {brownish} i called the dr and he Told me to come in today instead of tomorrow! By the Time i got to the dr. Office i wasnt spotting but Full blown bleeding! They dis Another pregnancy Test {which was positive- of Course} then they did an ultrasound. The baby is right on Track {Development Wise} but too Low in my Uterus (right bext to my cervix} Thats Not a Good sign! He Said we have to wait and See if the Baby sticks or i miscarry! They ran bloodwork {HCG,HIV etc} an i habe to call them tomorrow Afternoon to See what my hcg Level Looks like! Then i have to go in again on wednesday to get blood drawn again! And on Thursday Another Ultrasound {all that given my bleeding slows Down/ Stops- if Not i have to go to the ER for an D&C} im really devistated right now! I know that Not every bleeding means a miscarriage bur given my History i HAVE reason to worry!

6 comments:

MamaCrowder said...

Lots of prayers coming your way!!!! I can't imagine having to keep waiting to find out wether or not I can finally be happy. I'm truely sorry girl!!!!

Anonymous said...

I hope all goes well Miss Jen!! I will be keeping my fingers crossed! Much love!

NicoleA said...

I am so so sorry hon :( I am praying things turn around for you.

Little Pink Bird said...

Are you still bleeding? I hope the lil one will stick. sending lots of hugs and prayers your way

Ggirl2008 said...

Praying for you hun :( I was spotting too during pregnancy and everything was fine, my friend was full bleeding a lot during her pregnancy and the lil one was fine. I so hope its the same for you and the bleeding will stop so you and lil peanut will be fine! I keep my fingers crossed for you!

K'sWifey said...

oh no :(
i am so sorry. It is a horrible feeling when that happens... i had bleeding 5 times when i was pregnant with Leonie and everytime was like a horror movie :( i am so sorry you have to go through this :( sending a lot of prayers your way

Post a Comment