Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Quick update

FIRST OFF I DO NOT TOLLERATE ANY "I TOLD YOU SO/ I TOLD YOU EVERYTHING IS GONNA BE OK" OR "SMARTASS" COMMENTS, MY HUSBAND AND I ARE GOING THROUGH ALOT ALREADY WITHOUT STUPID COMMENTS FROM FRIENDS

Good news the little black dots are NO "Moles"
bad news.. its blood.. {see ultrasound - upper left corner}
i have those tiny spots all around the baby.
The Doc said at this point, its a go or no go
{ meaning either the baby sticks or i lose the baby}
i am on progesteron 3times a day Magnesium and prenatale Vitamins. {Stick Baby Stick}
I asked her if i am allowed to fly since we are supposed to PCS in March, and she said that if the Baby Sticks that i am HIGH risk and i am NOT allowed to fly { due to the location of the baby + the bleeding i already have}. Now we are facing LOTS of challenges. i have to get a statement from my Doc saying im not allowed to fly due to my condition and we PRAY that they will change / cancel toms orders. THEN i have my visa to worry about. as soon as i recieve my visa i have to activate my GC within 6 months of receiving my Visa { meaning ill have to fly to the states} i will have to contact the Embassy soon and see what we can do about it!.
Thats it for now im off to take a nap while my wonderful hubby takes care of the Apt


5 comments:

nicole said...

:( i hope its gonna stick, wish you all the best (hugs)

K'sWifey said...

That are not the best news sweetie :( But i am HAPPY that those dots are NOT moles!!! But at the same time i am really concerned about the blood! Will you have an ultrasound/doc's appointment again soon?
I am so so sorry that you have to face so many stressful challenges right now, but i will pray for you and the baby that it will be sticking - he / she is such a trooper ALREADY!!! Well what do you expect with a mom that fights with everything she has for him /her!! It takes alot to deal with what you are going through and i am sorry if i made stupid comments, i really am, i just don't know what to really say, i guess from now on, i will just not say stuff like that again, because you KNOW that i always think of you and the baby and the family. I wish for the baby to stick and at this point i hope the embassy will find a solution so Toms orders will be delayed or canceled! I really cross my fingers for all this to end happy! Love you sweetie

Ggirl2008 said...

I'm not gonna tell you "I told you so" because I can't and i wouldn't! No one of us can or has the right to say so because we are not in your situation and we're not your OBGYN that we could tell you things are alright even though i wish i could say that.
For now lets just hope and pray that the little peanut sticks and that everything will turn out good. I'll send lots of "Babystick prayers" your way. The other problem with the VISA and Tom's orders, lets just hope your Visa gets done very late and that they will change Tom's orders to a date after the little one is born.
If they do change Tom's orders, lets just hope the Army writes some kind of Paper for the embassy so you guys can continue the Visa later than planned.
Lots of Hugs hun <3

NicoleA said...

Thank god for good news. I hope they will change toms orders and that the embassy will work with you. I am praying for you and sticky bean. Enjoy your nap :) and thank you for the updates as I worry about you and think of you a lot during my days. {HUGS}

Anonymous said...

I would never tell you "I told you so"...I have no say so to do that. Tell Tom to look into the EFMP. It may help with getting orders changed or to help out if he hasnt already. Also, you can try out www.militaryonesource.com

Post a Comment