Monday, April 16, 2012

23weeks down MAX 16 weeks to go

Good morning everyone :)
I am 23weeks 0days as of today, its crazy how fast this pregnancy went so far.  Last night i was sitting in the Baby's room {which is ALMOST finished by the way} and i was shocked when i realized that in less then 4 months our little bundle of joy will join our Family. I CAN'T wait. I "finished" my Baby Registry last night. I didnt add any clothes tho, Family /friends can buy {if they want to} any color clothes they like after Baby is born.
I havent gained any weight this week {YAY} but my belly is getting bigger and bigger <3 <3  i LOVE my Bump. But there are things i DONT like about being pregnant. My Pubic bone feels like its being torn apart / pulled apart, my back is killing me & I am super Dizzy ALL.THE.TIME, i m not looking forward to the summer months lol.
I have a WIC appointment this afternoon, i am kinda excited about it { who doesnt like free stuff huh?}
Im wondering how the whole thing works over here { if its any different from being overseas}
Well thats it for now, here is my Belly pic for this week :D

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the bump hunny!!! Miss you guys!!

K'sWifey said...

Sorry you are having a hard time with the dizziness and stuff and you are absolutely right, this pregnancy went fast so far :-O unbelievable. So where can i find this baby registry?

Maike said...

little something is on the way to you!

NicoleA said...

Your bump is adorable!!!!! Almost the same size as mine lol. I feel your pain with the pubic bone area. I am convinced it would feel "better" if it would just break apart. I am happy that your pregnancy is going fast since the faster its over the faster I will know you and baby are ok. I think and worry about you guys a lot and cant wait to meet the little one. Prayers are with you still :)

Post a Comment