Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Different kind of "survey"

im bored with the "weekly surveys" lol so i decided to stop posting them. I am now 14w 1d (in week 15) The morning sickness is managable, but after i eat {anything} i feel like Crap!. I dont know if/how much i gained since i dont have a scale anymore lol. My Belly is a bit smaller then last week i think but its still obvious i am Pregnant lol

This week Pubic Symphysis Diastasis hit me full force! My Pubic bone feels like someone is pulling it apart, i didnt have any of this with the girls until LATE into the pregnancy, as preperation for Labor. Ill Definitely mention it to my OB/GYN on the 24th. I have had issue with nose bleeding for the past three weeks, it not really much but every morning when i wake up my nose is cloged with blood and dried up blood, Hubby has the same issue so we THINK the Bed the ARMY issued us is the reason for this, but who knows.
I emailed a OB/GYN in Ramstein last night and asked him how early in pregnany he performs a Gender scan, i told him that we leave germany at the Beginning of march, and i would LOVE to find out the sex of our lil one before we leave, since i dont know  how soon ill be seen by my new OB/GYN, once we get to the states. He hasnt replied yet, so ill probably give him a call tonight!.
Not much has changed since the last time i blogged. I am still spotting {brownish} but i try not to worry too much. Lil ones heartbeat is Strong and now SUPER easy to find <3 I love my Doppler.
I guess this is it for today, i hope everyone has a FABULOUS Valentines Day

XoXo
Jen&Stickybean

0 comments:

Post a Comment