Sunday, January 8, 2012

Mommy is no fun anymore

Today we took the kids to yabadoo they had a BLAST. But i almost DIED after "running" around with the kiddos for only 5 minutes! I felt like my heart is about to pop out of my chest, i got dizzy and crampy. I also started to "bleed" a lil more then usual!. so i sat down for the rest of the day not doing ANYTHING. We are home now, hubby gave the Girls a bath and i am about to take one myself!. We tried to Pick up sticky beans heartbeat as soon as we got home, with no luck, i will OF COURSE try again later on tonight once the girls are asleep!.

I swear i feel like 8 months pregnant already :( I hope that once the hematoma is gone and i am out of the first Trimester that i will be able to do more, i feel Guilty because i cant do much with my Daughters. I am just really happy that hubby is home & able to play with the Girls.

I really dont know how i will be able to "rest" and "relax" with all the things that still HAVE to be done!. I know my limits and i slow down/stop before i get all dizzy / exhausted.  Luckily we dont have to pack ONE THING for this upcoming move!.

3 comments:

NicoleA said...

It is definitely a blessing that hubby is home to help and play with the girls but I also know how much it breaks your heart to have to only sit and watch.
I am glad they had a good time today even though mommy couldnt play.
Enjoy your bath and I know you will find sticky beans heart beat after you relax :)
Still praying for you and sticky bean {hugs}

K'sWifey said...

what is yabadoo?
Well why would you "run" around anyways! Bad girl!
I hope this whole bleeding crap will leave you alone asap, this doesn't sound like a very peaceful pregnancy so far. I'll keep praying too <3

Maike said...

i m sure your girls will understand that being pregnant isn't easy and that mommy will be more fun again once their new brother or sister is there! we'll keep praying too =)

Post a Comment