Sunday, January 15, 2012

DAMN YOU CRAVINGS....

i havent really had any cravings yet, but today was just ridiculous.
We were invited to my Friends little Girls 5th Birthday atour Local
bowling alley!. They had 4 different kinds of pizza {which i managed to eat a slice of plain cheese pizza without having to gag right after - yay me}, but i was craving cheese fries so hubby made his way over to the counter to order some for me, my preggo butt chased after him saying "WAIT, i might want something else" lol i was staring at the menu for what seemed like FOREVER {thank God the line was really long} and by the time it was our turn to place our order, i decided i HAD to have a hot dog { they usually boil the shit out of those hot dogs so i thought its safe for me to eat}
after HOURS of waiting { ok, ok it was more like 10 minutes, but how DARE they make ME, a preggo chick, wait that long lol J/K} hubby brought me my hot dog with a big smile on his face. i started to nibble on my cheese fries, staring at my hot dog {with a concerned look on my face i guess, because hubby raced to my side asking if i was ok} i looked at him and said " i guess im ok :( but i REALLY dont want that hot dog anymore :((((" it made me so sad, because we just "wasted" money on something i HAD to have but i didnt eat.... tom looked at me and said "its ok schatzi, then dont eat it :)" i swear i am so emotional that i just randomly feel like crying
A few minutes ago i told tom , MAN i am really craving some lasanga right now, and he replies "you want me to get you some" .... i replied " naaaw.... just wait a few minutes and the craving will go away". And sure enough it did lol.
it is funny how different this pregnancy is from my previous Pregnancies, i dont really crave anything sweet. I am all about meats and hearty foods!. Maybe this lil one really is a boy... who knows :)

Thats it for tonight i hope you all had a wonderful weekend

XOXO Jen & Stickybean

3 comments:

NicoleA said...

Oh I really hope all these crazy cravings means you are getting your little prince :)
I am happy to hear that you are finally able to eat even if its only a little. And maybe these cravings mean he is gonna be the typical bou and eat everything in sight except the healthy stuff, lol.
I hope you had a great weekend also and good luck with your cravings.
{hugs} and prayers

K'sWifey said...

it sure will be a boy lol

Maike said...

yeah... you're having a boy. pretty sure about it =)

Post a Comment