Monday, January 30, 2012

12 week ultrasound

I had my 12w ultrasound today, and HOLY COW, is all i can say!. First of baby has over doubled its size and is now 6.2 cm big (measuring 12w3d) and its SUPER active he/ she was bouncing around, waiving those little arms & sucking his/her thumb!. It was ADORABLE and we got a picture of him/her in a Bodybuilder pose lol it really looks like he/she is showing off those tiny muscles <3
But look for yourself!



Would you look at those tiny arms <3 <3!!!!! tom said " this HAS to be a boy, look at HIM, hes a Show off" lol The doc thought our "little" stickybean was really entertaining but it was a PITA to get any pictures.

He then tried to get a CTL {crown to rumph length} he had to be REAL qick because this baby was ALL.OVER.THE.PLACE. You can see part of the spine and the little shoulder <3

Then right before he was done with the Ultrasound Sticky bean rewarded us with this cute Shot

Sucking his/her thumb.. how adorable!. you can see the tiny fingers <3.

As for MOMMY...i am doing "OK" the Dizzyness is still an issue BUT i can be grateful that my BP is too low ... Too high could be a risk for my little sweetheart!. TODAY my BP was FABULOUS { well for me anyways} 100 over 60!. They did more Bloodwork {honestly dont know what is tested this time lol} i did have a tiny bit blood in my urine but nothing to worry about!.
i was REALLY worried about stepping on the scale LOL. and i DID gain some weight!!!!!! 500gramms lol HEY i gained weight right?????? i am still 2.2 pounds below my Pre-preggo weight {which is totally fine with me} but NOW i really have to start watching what i eat lol!.
I scheduled my LAST Appointment with Dr. Kurtz *insert really sad face here* its on February 24th and T and i HOPE we will find out what we are having.

This is it for today!. I hope everyone has a FABULOUS week.

Jen& Sticky aka Bouncy bean

4 comments:

NicoleA said...

I am so so glad everything is looking good :D its wonderful to have a very active little one. I love the pics!! It is sad you only have one more appointment with your dr but also happy news because that means things are great and its ok for you to fly to the states :D
Praying for you and bouncy bean

Maike said...

hehe that is so funny! a little show off already ;) i am glad everything is looking so good! i'll keep my fingers crossed that you will find a doctor you will love in texas!

K'sWifey said...

wonderful update... Though, you can watch what you eat as much as you want, you will gain more weight lol

Mrs.B said...

ya but there is "good weight" ( aka Baby etc) and BAD weight (simply FAT because i eat crap all day lol)

Post a Comment