Friday, December 2, 2011

Pregnancy confirmed

First off I wanna start this post by saying



After ppl found out I'm expecting som asked me " oh wow again??????" and " Ohhhhh so it was planned??" uhm Of course it was planned!!! Our baby is not an oops or unwanted! How can you dare to say something inconsiderate like that!!!!! So that was my vent for the day lol


After my husbands briefing { where I was the only spouse lol} we headed down to the clinic to , yet again, take a pregnancy test yay I will have to go to a pregnancy class next Wednesday {tsssss} after that class I'll finally be able to make appointments in landstuhl and hopefully they will let me go to an off post dr.

For some reason the nurse wrote down that I am 4w2d which is wrong, I am 3w6d at max but I'm IN week 4 {if that makes sense} but only a ultrasound will really tell what week I am in!
I am probably going to pay for extra ultrasounds, I don't think 3 ultrasounds are enough especially with my history

6 comments:

Ggirl2008 said...

Well said hun! If you go off post to a Doctor, ask what they will charge you for US every time, i paid like a 100 euros incl. all the extra tests which was not much and worth it, but usually they should have a closer eye on you anyway because of your history and if you have a good doctor he will make US every time anyway for free ;)
I'm sure everything will be great and turn out fine with your Pregnancy, little Tom ;) is a strong little boy and will stick in your tummy 'til its time to come out in August ;)

MAG16 said...

YOU GOT A WHEEL! NO FAIR, LOL people are ignorant! i guess they figure if you don't leave them in the loop and tell each individual person your personal life right away its a unplanned pregnancy, when really its a blessing. as far as the extra ultrasounds, i thinks its a great idea! not only for the history you had, also for a peace of mind for yourself. that way you can enjoy your pregnancy more without the extra added worries.

Jen {pregosaurus} :P said...

YESSSSSS i love my wheel :D its all in german ( ive had it since i was pregnant with bells back in 05 :D) And you girls are right!. i am trying not to focus on the negative ppl around me and cherish the ones that support me and are happy for me :) Love you all!!!!

K'sWifey said...

Hello my cute Pregosaurus ;)
I am sorry that you have to deal with ignorant people, but try not to care about those idiots, they are probably just jealous!!
The extra ultrasounds sound like a good idea to me, not just because of the history, but it's just nicer to see the baby on a piece of paper and have a memory to it :)
I am crossing my fingers that the baby will stick, which i think it will <3
And i have a feeling it's going to be a girl again :P

Jen {pregosaurus} said...

Thanks nic <3
i am calling the Dr in Kusel first thing monday morning and see if he would see me just for the ultrasounds {in case LRMC wont let me go off post}i will of course keep everyone updated

Lilys_mommy2011 said...

awww :) screw those kinda of ppl sis...all it matters is u, ur girls, n tom and that lil one inside u...i know how that feels cuz i went thru it...but keep ur head up sis...n congrats to u n tom n i hope its a boy this time :)

Post a Comment