Monday, December 5, 2011

One day down....

One more to go....
The clinic just called me and wanted me to come in today { I would have loved to have my levels taken today -but the HCG only doubles every 2-3 days- so I have to wait } they should call me back either later on today or tomorrow morning with an appointment { don't know why she couldn't just give me an appointment when she first called}

On the bright site... I called the obgyn in kusel {about 15 minutes away from post.} And they gave me an appointment for next week Tuesday { they did have an opening for this Friday but no afternoon appointments so I had to settle for the one on Tuesday!} but that means I'll be 5 weeks along and we are more likely to SEE the baby on the us.

I am still in pain {nothing has really changed on that front since yesterday} but I don't have any bleeding { which is a good sign} I'll just try to stay positive and take it one day at the time! I'll keep you guys posted on this

Xoxo Jen aka pregosauris and sticky bean

5 comments:

K'sWifey said...

Will you go to Kusel no matter what the doctor tells you tomorrow?

Mrs.B said...

Yes I'll definitely go and get the ultrasound done! Well unless I should miscarry before Tuesday

Maike said...

i'm sorry you are still in pain, but i m glad you are not bleeding anymore! still praying for your little one!

K'sWifey said...

Did you bleed at all? i just think this doctor is wrong. DOctors can be wrong... mine was wrong all the way ;)

Jen&StickyBean said...

no fortunately i didnt!!! but i could have as much as i wiped my parts to check i am NOT bleeding lol.

Post a Comment