Saturday, December 10, 2011

My Christmas gift...

..... To myself
I decided {well we did} that we are going to invest in a fetal heart monitor { the one shown in the pic}


it will give us a piece of mind to be able to listen to sticky beans heart rate whenever we want to! It will probably also save us some trips to the ER { in Case sticky bean has a lazy day and doesn't move much /at all} we will be able to check for its heartbeat and know everything is ok. I can't wait to order it :D they say the probe starts to pick up the heartbeat starting at 10weeks
Yay <3
My first ultrasound is only a few days away I am super excited :D. Right now I am totally at ease { which is really odd for me and kinda scares me} with this pregnancy I feel like everything is going to be alright

6 comments:

NicoleA said...

I been looking at different monitors too :) I am glad you are feeling good and are at ease that is definotely a good sign :)

Little Pink Bird said...

Woohoo.... this is definitely easy your mind when you have a bad feeling.

K'sWifey said...

Good plan on buying this and i am glad you are feeling that way :)

Ggirl2008 said...

I have one and it cost me only $30, i used it everyday.
Thats the one i have: http://compare.ebay.com/like/310358378670?var=lv&ltyp=AllFixedPriceItemTypes&var=sbar

I loved it!

Maike said...

that is a cool gift! make a video of it so we get to hear the heartbeat too!

Jen & stickybean said...

ill definitely post videos :D

Post a Comment