Tuesday, December 6, 2011

HCG levels

Ok after I blogged this morning, T and I picked up our rental car { awesome car by the way :D} and drove down to landstuhl! I went to the lab, got my ticket number and was called right away! I was in and out the lab in two minutes {not kidding lol}
They told us to call the clinic later on today {waiting is torture for me and sticky bean} at 1:30pm I decided I have been patient enough and tried to reach the nurse from this morning... No answer.... Called central appointment, they said the nurses/ dr's are at reintegration but transferred me to someone at team one! She put me on hold for TWENTY minutes and then hung up on me! I googled and found the phone number for team one and called again NO FRIGGIN ANSWER. I've had enough and called landstuhl! The lady took my Infos and said " I'll give the nurse on call your information and she will call you back with your results!. But it could take up to three days for them to return your call!" THREE DAYS??????? You've got to be kidding!!!!! I am ping crazy over here!!!!!!
I asked my friend C if she would give me a ride down to the clinic so I could get my results! I went there and luckily they did give me the results!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
-a whooping 225.23!!!!!!!!!!! It more then doubled in less then 48 hours!!!!! I am super happy! I can finally relax a lil! Now we have to wait another 11 weeks to rule out anencephaly!

9 comments:

An Na said...

woohoooooo!!!!!!
IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!
maybe it really was a lil too early then...
..anyways, great news!!!

<3

MamaCrowder said...

Whooooooo hooooooo so excited for you!!!! Thank you God!!!! US next week still?!

Bubbles said...

yay =)

Mrs.B said...

Definitely @ mamacrowder I have my first "baby visit" the same day :)

MamaCrowder said...

That's amazing!!! Waiting anxiously to see lil sticky bean!!!! Love you girl!!!! Couldn't ask for any better news!!!!

Jen aka pregosaurus & Sticky bean said...

<3 you to!!! and i wouldnt cancel the ultrasound for anything LOL

K'sWifey said...

Hell to the yeah , i was looking forward to be hearing good news like that <3 WHOOP WHOOP i am really happy for you :)

NicoleA said...

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! That is the bestest news I have heard since my own possitive!!!!!!! Thank the great lord above for such high numbers. I am soooooooo so happy for you!!!!

Maike said...

this is very good news! i'm very happy for you guys! will keep my fingers crossed for the next 8 weeks to fly buy so you'll know that your baby is ok!

Post a Comment