Monday, December 19, 2011

2nd ultrasound

i just got back from our second Baby visit! and sticky bean is a real trooper!. he / she is hanging in there and we even got to see the heartbeat!.

 




The doc is still concerned that the baby is implanted so low! I have an appointment tomorrow morning at 0930 to see another OBGYN at the German Krankenhaus in Landstuhl { for a second oppinion and so they have my file on hand in case i have to go in over christmas break} My next regular Baby Visit is on January 2nd 2012

3 comments:

NicoleA said...

Glad to hear things are still going good :) I hope the other dr has some encouraging words tomorrow. Good luck.

K'sWifey said...

I can't wait to know how tomorrow goes, i'll send prayers your way and hope that everything goes good!!!!

Maike said...

sticky beans really looks like a bean in those pictures! i keep my fingers crossed and pray for you so that all will be well and those stupid spots turn out to be nothing! *hugs*

Post a Comment