Tuesday, November 29, 2011

I was wrong all along

Oh wow, I don't know what I was thinking when I said, I got a BFP at 10DPO with hailey! Because just a minute ago I checked hubby's uploaded pictures on FB and found pictures of the first pregnancy tests we took with hailey! i ovulated on the 11th of may {or later} 2009 and I got my first BFP on may 23rd which is 12DPO!!!!!!! And it was a really faint one too {but confirmed the same day with a digital one} CRAP that means I have to wait at least another two to three days until I can test! {I thought I might be able to test today} this is torture lol

2 comments:

K'sWifey said...

Uhh that really sounds like a torture :(
but your new blog design looks fabulous :D

MamaCrowder said...

:( that's no fun. I've been counting down the days as well...heehee well its only a couple more days. You can do this :)

Post a Comment